Next Event is Ponto, South Carlsbad, September 25 & 26. We will have a used surf equipment swap so pull out all your old boards and wetsuits and bring them to Ponto to trade or sell.
Heat Time and a Map are below:
Are you ready for the 2nd event of the season at Ponto South Carlsbad? The waves are going to be on the small side Saturday with a mix of fading SW swell and NW wind swell. It should be fun and may build a bit on Sunday. As usual, all 18 and over and Open divisions will surf Saturday and all under 18 division will surf Sunday. We have a packed event again.
A schedule of heats is below. Click on it to download a PDF that you can print. Also below is a map to the event site.
One of our great sponsors – Gidget – will be flipping their fabulous flapjacks for everyone both mornings and Bull Taco will be stoking out the competitors at lunch with their tasty mexican cuisine! Of course, there will be all the delicious, nutritous Gatorade you can drink. Water will be provided too.
SURF SWAP THIS WEEKEND!
It’s time to thin out your quiver and bring those boards and wetsuits the kids have outgrown to the WSA Surf Swap at our Ponto Event. We’ll have an enclosed tent for you to display your gear or shop for lightly used equipment for this winter.
- WSA Members Only May Bring Gear for Sale
- We will accept checks and credit cards or exact change only
- Checks and cash will be available to pick up whenever your item sells. With credit card sales checks will be mailed within a week less 10% handling and processing fee.
- We will have a cashier at all times monitoring the sale
- All items must be picked up at the end of each day
- You must be available by cell phone if someone wants to negotiate
WSA Family, the Adrig’s, are hosting a fundraising Luau for Life Rolls On at their home in Cotton’s Point Estates, San Clemente, on Saturday night. You’ve seen inspiring LRO Ambassador Patrick Ivison surfing at our West Coast Championships. Support this amazing cause at this beautiful home. Tickets are still available. Click Here for more information.
View Ponto, South Carlsbad in a larger map